A creative graphic designer with knowledge, enthusiasm and experience in digital design. Graduated university in 2010 with a 1st in Advertising Design and has since worked at some top London agencies as a junior designer. Started in the industry producing email communications and social media campaigns for blue chip FMCG clients including, Morrisons, Whitbread and HTC. More recently moved into a junior/midweight position with more creative scope and responsibility working for a variety of clients with different business needs and target audiences.These include the charity sector, producing a research tools for the Alzheimer’s Society. Banking and insurance including HSBC micro sites and Aviva stress app. Education, including NHS e-learning, Physics.org and cultural web sites for LOCOG and The Richard Wilson project.
You can follow me on Twitter or find me on Linkedin. If you would like to get touch regarding an upcoming project you have you can email me here
• Lead designer on pitches at Cimex for the Alzheimer’s society and NHS Scotland
• Lead designer on my first e-commerce site for Bouton, a luxury jewellery company.
• Featured in the 2010 ‘Student D&AD Book’ for a digital campaign.
• Achieving a 1st class honours degree in Advertising Design
• Personal achievement; producing promotional material and social media campaigns for Associated Minds record label.
Digital Designer, Cimex Media, July 2011 - Present
• Lead designer working on a range of projects including e-comms, e-learning and applications for clients including LOCOG, Aviva, HSBC and Optimum Nutrition.
• Produced pitch winning work for NHS Scotland and the Alzheimer’s Society working alongside the UX and strategy teams to meet and exceed the requirements of the client.
• Met with clients to effectively communicate design concepts and creative ideas.
• Showed creative and strategic thinking to ensure work is current, relevant and user friendly to the target audience,often with a short turnaround time.
• Worked as part of a wider team including UX, marketing, client services and creative director to meet the needs of the company and client.
Digital Designer, Candi London, July 2010 - July 2011
• Concept and execution of emails, web sites and social media for Morrisons, Whitbread, HTC and Which?
• Effective time management whilst working on multiple briefs in order to meet tight deadlines and budgets.
• Taking a brief full circle from conception to execution, understanding the needs of the client and working creatively whilst adhering to brand guidelines to ensure work is consistent across a range of media.
Designer, 360 Motorsport, 2007 - present.
• Concept and execution of all branding, advertising and digital content working through the line and art directing photo shoots.
Designer,Associated Minds Records March 2011
• Created promotional graphics for record launches.
Designer, Gloucester City Council, 2010.
• Hired to produce print material for a community engagement programme including ad shells, phone box wraps and leaflets.
Designer, Creative Capitol, 2010.
• Produced motion graphics for a regeneration conference on held in Newport, South Wales held at Canary Wharf
University of Wales, Newport, School of Art Media & Design 2007 - 2010.
BA Advertising Design - 1st class honours degree
City of Newport College 2005 - 2007
B-tec National Diploma in Multimedia - Distinction/Distinction/Merit
A Level’s, Monmouth Comprehensive School, 2001 - 2003.
History D Photography D
Inspirations and interests
Design is one of the biggest passions in my life, its history and the influential designers who shaped the industry. I draw inspiration from the work of Wim Crouwel, Michael Place and agencies such as I Love Dust, Designers Republic and U-Dox. I feel keeping an eye on the industry helps me stay up to date with the latest trends, styles and technologies.
Outside of work I have what some might call an unhealthy obsession for trainers, a love of cricket, street art and gadgets. I am also a very keen cyclist enjoying all forms from road racing to 4 cross.